Speaking on Soft Skillz in Dayton

This Wednesday I will be speaking at the Dayton .NET Users Group about Soft Skillz.

As I have transitioned from Quick Solutions to Microsoft, I have taken  the time to reflect on my past career. In a drastic change from always talking about the latest buzzword or framework, I thought we would talk about some of the things that make us better at our careers. Things such as career development, managing your manager, understanding how to get training, discovering the right way to sell that latest cool technology to your boss who doesn't understand anything other than Excel and Project.  We will talk about the skills and wisdom you need to be happy and successful.

I hope to see you all there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving