Soft Skillz in Dayton

The meeting last night went very well. This is one of the few decks I have put together in a while where I am really happy with the visual aspects of it.

I received a lot of positive feedback about the talk, and I am glad so many people enjoyed it.

I will be shortening it for the Central Ohio Day of .NET, which is on April 19th. Get on the wait list now to get a spot.

Thanks for everyone coming out, it was a lot of fun.

 

Here is the link to the power point file. It is BIG, and will take time to download.

Here is a link to my SkyDrive folder, which might make it easier to download: http://snurl.com/22rl4.

Comments

Roy said…
This is a great slide deck! I'm passing it around at work.

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving