4 things meme

Dave Donaldson tagged me.


Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Dishwasher
2. CTO for a .com
3. Developer
4. Prep Cook

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. The Day the Earth Stood Still
2. Stargate
3. Office Space
4. 12 Monkeys

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Stargate SG1
2. Starget Atlantis
3. Battle Star Galactica
4. Apprentice

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Berlin, Germany
2. Italy
3. Sanibel Island, FL
4. Santa's Village, NH (in August!)

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. Chicken Fingers
2. Jaeger Schnitzel
3. Chicken Parm
4. Rib Eye Steak

Four Web Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Google
2. MSDN
3. Blogger
4. Netflix

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Barnes & Noble
2. In front of an xbox 360
3. PDC
4. The Rhein


-bhp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving