Upcoming Speaking Schedule

I just glanced at my calendar, and noticed I have quite a full schedule coming up.

August 21, 2007 - Cincinnati .NET Users Group - I will be speaking on 'Applied Service Oriented Architecture'. I will be discussing the underpinnings of SOA, and how it can be applied to your enterprise.

 

August 28, 2007 - Findlay .NET Users Group - I will be in Findlay presenting my "Hands on Agile Practices" talk. We will discuss how my company has adopted agile practices. I avoid the theory of agile (since so many talks already do that well), and focus on concrete application. I love giving this talk.

 

August 31, 2007 - Louisville, KY Day of .NET - Jeremy Sublett came up from KY to speak at the Central Ohio .NET developers group, and he told me they were throwing a Day of .NET event in Louisville. Since I love to speak on almost any topic, anywhere, I kind of invited myself to speak. Jeremy was very gracious in light of my slightly rude behavior, and said he would welcome me as a speaker. I am on tap to do at least a talk on WF, and I think one on BizTalk. I am hoping to squeeze in my agile practices talk as well.

 

If you are in the area, you should drop by. These are awesome community events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving