Intro to BizTalk Server and Windows Workflow Foundation

I just finished my mini-tour of Ohio with the talk about BizTalk Server and WF. The sessions went well, although I ran out of time in Toledo, and wasn't able to complete a more complex demo. The goal of the session is to introduce workflow and the two major platforms to do it with, so I think I at least accomplished that goal.

I want to thank NWNUG and the Dayton .NET Developers Group for having me. As usual, it was a lot of fun.

I think the funniest part was in Dayton. They were reading off names for the the swag, and the announcer couldn't pronounce the last name of the winner and the first name had been abbreviated to just T. The announcer started spelling it, and a women (I actually should say THE woman, as she was the only one) stood up and said that it was her, and pronounced a name that most likely used every letter in the alphabet. Someone in the audience (James from work) said "Why didn't you just say 'The Girl'?". Everyone laughed. James is funny, but that was the funniest thing he said all day. Then I replied "I am surprised no asked what a girl was."

People have asked for the slides, so I posted them on my site.

-bhp

Comments

Yousef Omar said…
Hi Brian,
Check out ma blog
yousef.blogspot.com
Brian H. Prince said…
Subscribed: http://yousefo.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving