TechEd 2006 Schedule

I am getting very excited about going to TechEd 2006. Not only do I get to go, but I get to present. This will be great.

I will be attending the second half of the MVP Engagement Event Sunday afternoon, and the influencer's party on Wednesday.

Keith and I were just told that our session has been booked for that Thursday (6/15) at 8:00am! So, it looks like I won't be partying too much at the Influencer's Ball.

Our session is :

CON329 - BizTalk Server Solution Lifecycle: Planning and Design (Part 1)
Level: 300
Part one of a three-part series of sessions covering the design, implementation and management of a BizTalk Server solution. The first session covers the common scenarios where BizTalk is an appropriate solution and what questions you should be asking to develop appropriate timelines, resource plans and deliverables. This session provides experienced IT project managers, who may not have previously worked with BizTalk Server, the background needed to successful launch a BizTalk Server project.


Timeslot: 6/15/2006 8:00 - 9:15

Our's is the first of three related sessions. Please let me know of any requests for our topic, I hope to see you there!

-bhp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving