Hello World!

Just trying out blogger. I read a ton of blogs a day, and have always wanted to do it. Two things always stopped me.
1> Do I have enough time? I run an app dev consulting practice, and that takes a lot of time. Also, I spend a lot of time with other important things, such as my family. Would I have the time to write often enough to provide value?

2> Would I have something different to say besides all those millions of other bloggers. Differentiation. I didn't think I really did, until I went to the PDC05. Something in me clicked, not sure what.

Well, we will see how often I write, and if it get's a response. I guess if no one notices, I can't get too embarassed.
-bhp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell

How does an Architect pack?

Job security is a myth, and how IT Pros are Thriving